Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

GIFTING GUS!

 
Do you like my bi-colored lip?
Good, because I have a story to
tell you with it.
Ready?
See, remember when some really
generous MODS began a donation
to give us all way-cool fleece
Habitat floors then more people
(even from around the world, 
even the person making them!)
all kicked in to make enough for
the Habitat floors and since I live
in a BIG, U-SHAPED RABBIT
PEN THAT GOES ALL AROUND
EVERYBODY SO I CAN RUN
AND POPCORN AND FLIP AND
DO CART-WHEELS...

Yum-Yum: "Squirrel, can you get back to
the story, about gifting? It's called staying
on point. Can you focus on your story?"

Squirrel: "Oh, right! So, we all got these
gorgeous pastel lavender, baby-blue,
even pink floor liners..."

Yum-Yum: "There is a pic of mom down 
there, now why is it there, Squirrel?"

Squirrel: "RIGHTY-O! So, another
MOD whose name we won't mention
but who got herSELF two really cute
girl piggies and one of them is like,
super-cute and -"

Yum-Yum: "Squirrel, why is there a
picture of mom illustrating your story
if you are telling a different story?"

Squirrel: "I don't know. Maybe we should
take down the picture of mom so I can - "

Yum-Yum: "Let me help, young apprentice.
So, we had also received a GENEROUS
donation of the best litter ever made unless
you have fleece floors and don't use litter
so mom wanted to gift THAT LITTER
to the Humane Society - "

Squirrel: "RIGHT! RIGHT! Now I remember
like it was yesterday!"

Yum-Yum: "It was yesterday!"

Squirrel: "So mom had all the litter in the
car and went for her cross-country ski-pole 
walk along Bellingham Bay when she
met this nice lady! They immediately
became friends. WELL! WOULD YOU 
BELIEVE THEY ARE FROM CANADA
AND HAVE A GUINEA PIG NAMED
Gus?! So Mom was like, Oh may I gift
you this litter because I am afraid to take
it to the Humane Society because...well,
there might be...(more guinea pigs)
and she and her husband showed mom their
pics of Gus and he is so cool, especially
for a Canadian - "

"SQUIRREL!"

"I MEANT, we love hockey!"

"SQUIRREL!"

"Now I'm getting flustered. So, they said yes,
they would love some extra litter and since this was the best litter in the world they couldn't believe it
because it was the exact same litter Gus burrows
in so they got the gifted litter, and we got the gifted
floor liners, and mom made new friends from Canada with a guinea pig named Gus, and then she had a Happy Day!

And my lip, go back and take another look!
You already know what mom looks like,
so scroll back up^^^

"SQUIRREL!"


 
Gus's mom. From Canada.
And mom before her walk
wearing her silly hat.
That makes her look like
she is from Canad -

"SQUIRREL!"

FINE! My name is Squirrel and I approve of
my fetching good looks and literary genius.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love those lippies and I love the pic of the pair of you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum-Yum! Give little Squirrel a break. He's only been writing on the blog for a little while, whereas you are an old hand at it. So he gets off point every once in a while, it is still quite entertaining, correct? Get your patience on big guy!

    By the way, what's so silly about your Mom's hat? I quite like it!

    Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete