Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, March 12, 2010

OUR CIRCUS ACT!

We are still trying to make mom laugh so she doesn't get sad about moving. You remember how I was complaining about YumYum a few posts ago, him always following me around and all?

Well, dear reader, this IS EXACTLY what you think it is and now I have earned your sympathy, because, let's face it: ICK.

HowEVER: it made mom come running to help me and we know she was giggling in HORROR, and laughing inside. So, in the interest of cheering her up, I endure what I must.

It's not easy being PandaPig. Some days are more trying than others.
This was certainly ONE OF THEM! YumYum GET DOWN!

OFF!   Gee Whiz, pig, have some decorum!

PANDAPIG OUT.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment