Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, May 17, 2010

RAJA SHOWING OFF THE BOTTOM OF HIS PRETTY PINK FEET!

Dear Readers,

We love the new apartment because it is packed full of nooks and crannies and Photo Ops
for mom to capture my best features: Besides being a rare calico, having only One beautiful,
Perfect
swirl gracing the crown of my well-proportioned head...
long, silky tail-feathery
silken strands flowing above and behind my lovely  rear,
and a nose narrow enough to slip in and steal Taj's food so fast
he can't stop me,

I HAVE BRIGHT PINK FEET, Prettier than Baryshnikov's ballet shoes! Prettier than
Baryshnikov, if you must know...I have been blessed as "Cavy eye-candy" and wear
my moniker like a tiara, yet hide my face with blushing modesty becoming of a Buddhist monk...yes, reserved for Saintly guinea pigs.
Is that me or IS THAT ME?!  A spiritual guinea pig endowed with unasked for gorgeousness that wafts from me throughout the room
like piping hot french fries that melt
in your mouth! MMMMmmmmmm....with onion rings, and a home-made ice-cream, root-beer float on a hot summer day with watermelon and a cool river to dip my pink toes into to refresh my sun-drenched kind face.

Life here is good for me... also for Taj Mahal and YumYum, and especially for mom, who has all three of us to love and be loved back in return (with rare glimpses of sweet, pink-petaled, ballet-slippered feet and yoga
toes eager to learn upward facing WWWhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeking Pig pose!

Love,
Raj
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment