Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, May 17, 2010

YUM-YUM HAS A MESSAGE

Dear wonderful readers,

While mom languishes dramatically in bed, I just wanted all of you
to know that we have closure at last because she said good-bye to the
condo on our wilflife sanctuary yesterday and we 3 piggies are all
determined to create the wildest life for mom any sanctuary could
provide!

Now that I am neutered, I have become her official "lap pig" but
it is actually kind of cool and I purr as she pets me on her warm
lap and I suppose I have, out of default and through no fault of my
own, inherited the mantle of Gentle Pig of the Great Pacific Northwest.

So be it. I must set a good example for those crazy, zany Mahals.

Let it be written, then, that YumYum did his duty to guinea pigs and
his mom and PandaPigSanctuary willingly, with a sweet demeanor and breath resembling fresh gardenias in spring.

YumYum is the new KING OF THE WORLD! (whispers from Editor) oops...

YumYum is the new role model of genteel gentlemanliness. OK mom? Oh, I think an eagle flew by, go look!

KING OF THE WORLD IS ME! BEST OF THE NORTHWEST, I AM! THE COOLEST GUINEA PIG AND -

oops, it LOOKED like an eagle, mom.

"Since when do you confuse pigeons with eagles, YumYum?"

Since, uh, oh look there goes another eagle, mom, out yonder window! Run mom, before you miss it.

hee-hee.

Yummy out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment