Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, May 28, 2010

YUM-YUM HERE: I AM SICK TODAY

Dear Friends,

Mom had to rush me to see Dr. Berry up in Lynden yesterday and he i am in the early stages of something unmentionable
(because i have high journalistic standards, even if i am sick) and all mom can feed me is HAY! and a Vit. C supplement
i won't eat so she is going to try some in my sippy water bottle. only hay, a blogger cannot be creative on only hay, so until
someone sees fit to treat me like the magnificent speciment of a Cavy that i am (i.e. fresh treats of the colorful, organic,
juicy kind) i am turning the blog over to Taj, who thinks this is actually a radio show for National Public Radio, hee-hee.
I may be sick but I am still YUM-YUM AND I WILL PUNK WHOMSOEVER  DARES TO TAKE MY JOB WHILE MY
SICK LEAVE CONTINUES... if that sentence does not make sense, watch me NOT care. if i misspelled words today, watch me look at you and NOT CARE.  if -

(EDITOR: "SWEETHEART, YOU ARE DISPLAYING AN ATTITUDE ONLINE, CAN WE BE NICE EVEN WHEN WE ARE GRUMPY?  YOU ARE, AFTER ALL, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF PANDA-PIG'S BLOG AND HE AND I WOULD BOTH PREFER YOU BE GENTLER, THANKS, DEAR.)

mom...mom...GIVE ME WHEATGRASS! STAT! OTHERWISE, SHUT YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUS
PIE-HOLE!

(EDITOR: well, guess what is, is. we shall allow Yum-Yum to be himself, freedom of squeaks, and all.)

love you but hungry and slighty grumpy since both Mahals enjoyed wheatgrass, acting like it was ok if I didn't...

Yummy OUT!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Yum Yum,

    We are so sad to hear that you are not feeling well but are glad that your Mom was on top of things, getting you to see Dr. Berry ASAP. We empathize with you over your restricted diet. What a bum deal. I hope that Taj and Raj don't rub it in your face when they get to eat other foods. That would NOT be nice behavior.

    All of us down here in the Queendom of Pooten on Seventieth Street in Seattle send best wishes for a speedy recovery. Take good care!

    Love,

    Auntie Ann, Dominic and Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Queen of the Queendom of Pooten,
    Only you seem to sympathize with my plight! The Mahals run about Wheeking whenever they get
    fresh food and release party balloons, because all those yummy treats are for them ONLY and THEY KNOW IT. But, I AM feeling better and mom has learned that guinea pigs need that STAT and we thank you for you love and kind wishes. Please send fresh veggies addressed to only me. Today! You are too kind.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yum Yum,

    I'd love to send you fresh veggies, however, they wouldn't be so fresh by the time they reached you. Travel via mail is not the best way to transport perishable items. ALSO, and this is a big also, this would be against the wishes of Dr. Berry. He has your best interest at heart and wants you to get better ASAP (that means as soon as possible in case you didn't know). So I won't interfere with the good doctor's orders. However, we will continue to follow your progress and send prayers and wishes your direction for a speedy recovery. Keep sipping that Happy Juice! It will help you get better.

    Lots of love from the Queendom of Pooten,

    Auntie Ann, Dominic & Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie ANN! Can I speak to Sir Dom instead? Princess Camille? ANYBODY?
    please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Yum Yum,

    I'm sorry but Sir Dom took Princess Camille to Folk Life down at the Seattle Center today. I don't think that they will be back until quite late. They will be dancing on their dainty little paws and barking & meowing along to all the great music that is happenin' there. I warned them not to overdo on the food or else they might end up sick like you. They promised to be good little kids. I am a little bit worried about them, what with both of them being so short and there are so many people there. They could accidentally get stepped on. But Dom assured me that he would take good care of his "sister" and protect her. He is feeling quite brave and protective after watching Michael in THE BLIND SIDE last night. Michael sets a good role model in that area.

    Anyway, if either Dom or Camille have any energy left after they return, I'll be sure to have them get in touch with you.

    Love,
    Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Auntie Ann,
    What is THE BLIND SIDE? If it's a movie does it come with popcorn? Hope Sir Dom and Princess Camille had fun at Folklife while I stayed at home doing and eating NOT MUCH! Hope they are not too tired to talk to me about a secret plan we wish to hatch in your absence...so please ask them to call...and not when mom is home, either. No one can know about The Secret Plan.
    Thank you, Auntie Ann (p.s. you don't know anything about the Secret Plan, right? Good!)
    love YumYum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Yum Yum,

    Sir Dom & Princess Camille had a rip roaring good time at Folk Life yesterday. So much so that they have been sleeping much of the day away today. I'll see if either one of them can give you a call tonight. Of course, I know nothing about "The Secret Plan", how would I?? I'm sorry that you are feeling so deprived these days since you can only eat Timothy hay, but isn't that tasty? I wouldn't know - it is not in my usual diet.

    Take care. Lots of love, Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete