Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JACKIE CHAN: HE'S OUR MAN!

Dear Readers,

It's no secret that Jackie Chan has been mom's favorite movie star since the 1980's...

But did you know I also emulate him? Yes, I am YumYumChan, and mom thinks my

chasing, running, jumping through the air, then trying to land on my enemy makes me

a "bad-mannered" little piglet.  (She emphasizes that our brothers here at

PandaPigSanctuary are  not stunt doubles, but members of our herd, deserving

our love and respect:  not being chased, jumped on, and bitten...)

INDEED.

See, the thing is, mom thinks she knows a lot and that she is imparting wisdom.

WHEREAS 

I have learned to

nod thoughtfully, as if contemplating my misdeeds, which THEN softens her heart,

inspiring her to scratch me in my ticklish spots, making me giggle with glee.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her:  I let the words in one big, floppy ear then

right out the other, pausing in self-contemplation only once I hear the jibber-jabber

stop; and then only to receive my "tickle-treat" before going back to whatever mischief

I was engaged in before mom rudely interrupted me!

TRUTH IS, kung fu piglets like me aren't a dime a dozen: I'm special and I knows it!

And Jackie has been training me in his most famous "Drunken Guinea Pig" style

of Kung Fu, SECRETLY!

So, when mom sneaks us all into the new "Karate Kid" movie, and Jackie winks

at me like he said he would in a scene only I know about, it's his way of saying

"Yum-Yum, BE STRONG!"  hee-hee, i LOVES JACKIE CHAN!

YumYumChan OUT, KUNG-FU'ING ABOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment