Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

YUM-YUM: NOTHING BUT SWEETNESS!


Dear readers,
We always seem to write little poems (epic for us, considering our attention span)
called : "I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE..."

So, tonight, in honor of my ear, surrounded by a thick mane of soft, swirly fur,
I wish to write a different kind of poem.

Entitled "I HEAR WITH MY LITTLE EAR"

***********************

"I HEAR WITH MY LITTLE EAR"
BY YUM-YUM

I hear with my little ear
the sounds of the city
oh, so near

The buses, trains, and cars go by
Without even stopping to tell me why.

Oh, where they are going, guess I'll never know,
Should I skitter on board?
Am I one who would go?

Here's the answer I find through my little ear
That whatever I long for is always right here.

Yes, I spy with my little ear
That the life we seek most for
Is inside, most dear.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment