Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

WE ARE GETTING WHAT?!


Dear Readers, it hath been decreed that the time has come for Raj and Taj Mahal to get neutered.

Ha, ha!

They have grown nearly to the size of rabbits and behave like hormonally deranged, humping maniacs!
Mom is concerned they are going to accidentally injure themselves or one another with their HumpJumping antics which include a complete disregard for which end is being assaulted. Eeeew! Nasty Mahals.

HumpJumping gonna get them
Mahals in trouble, I knew it would, and now it has! Ha-Ha on them Mahals!

Unfortunately, mom noticed some blood in my pee tonight, so we ALL have to go to the vet Monday, darn it!
Shucks, I looked forward to having mom all to myself.
Well, all you have a nice weekend and the entire herd and mom send a special "WE LOVE YOU
SHOUT OUT" to Sir Dom's mom, Ann, in Seattle, who is experiencing severe pain and discomfort all over the place.

So, Ann, get well or I'll send the HumpJumpers your way and Sir Dom will be one surprised Iggie!

We love you, blessings to the sick (and sick in the head!) amongst us. Be well, be safe, be peaceful.

love, YumYum, the sicko Mahals, and mom, too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dearest Yum Yum,

    Thank you so much for thinking of me and wishing me well. Indeed, I am in a lot of pain. However, just reading about all of you up in Bellingham makes me smile. I hope that your trip to the vet goes OK and that nothing serious is wrong with you. As for the Mahals, well it was time for them to be neutraled... err...neutered. Those boys could use a bit of calming down from what I hear. Have a little sympathy for them as they heal from their surgeries. Remember, it happened to you not too long ago, or is your memory too short to recall it??

    Much love to all of you,
    Auntie Ann, Sir Dom & Princess Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. RECALL WHAT, AUNTIE ANN? get well and tell me! we loves ya and sick of you and mom being sick. Sick of it, i not kidding you! Recall....? huh?

    ReplyDelete