Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

WHEN I WAS A WEE LITTLE LADDIE

TONIGHT since we both have insomnia, mom and I looked through old photographs and found this gem of me when I was still just a wee piglet, a runt, but loved by mom and PandaPig, who raised me. I miss PandaPig. He was the best part of my youth.
Now I am the alpha male of the Herd That Hears and although I remain nearly half the size of the rest of the herd, I learned
how to be a good Herd Patriarch and am guiding the Mahals as they slowly become tame. My name is YumYum and this is
the blog I inherited from PandaPig. We changed the format, and hope you like it! YumYum and mom had better go to bed now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What a new look. Not sure I like it though. The black is kind of a downer. Where is the pretty blue background. Yum Yum, please ask your Mom to bring back the pretty blue! Otherwise, the layout is a nice change.

    Your Auntie Ann

    PS. Love the picture of you as a wee tike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Ann,
    We don't want a downer color! But mom is sick and "cognitively challenged" shall we say, and could not find our original layout, so she found this and made it bright to cheer up all our friends who love blue as much as we do, it's our fave color but I told mom i think it's turquoise and she mumbled something about my getting an ice pack out of the freezer for her?!

    ReplyDelete