Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ANATOMY OF A FOOD-FIGHT!

Raj: "Mmmm, gots my carrot in my cuddle cup all ready to eat and I's the happiest piggie in the Whole Wide World, ya!"







Taj approaches Raj with pleading eyes, courteously asking:

"Raj, will you share your big orange carrot with me, your one and only brother?"



Raj: "Hmmm, don't think so. Nah, Nada... No way, Jose. Not gonna happen, not a chance. Dude, go 'way, gots a carrot to eat. To answer your question: NO!"  Raj looks lovingly at his pretty, pretty orange carrot.

Taj: "Well, I must have it! You leave me no choice then but to...

SNATCH IT!"

Taj: "Oh my, dis a big, long, carrot- --
hard to steal! But, worth it!"

Shortly thereafter, Raj stole it back but I could not get more story-pictures downloaded so you will just have to believe me.

Them Mahals! Never a dull moment.

You like my story? It true: see for yourself.

love, YumYum





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment