Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bad News Travels Fast!

PsssT! Calvin!
Hi, YumYum, whassup?
Didya hear the latest?
What latest?
From Ms. A and DommyDom'sMom, and Auntie Meme and Jack?
Noe.
Noe? What's NOE?
i mean no. what, YumYum?
Ms.A and thems left a message about how mom kisses us on the...
On the what, YumYum? She only kisses me on my lil'pink lips! I love her so...
Yeah, little fella, well, whaddya EAT with those lil'pink lips o'yers, huh?
my poo. just like you and everybody else -
BINGO, BUSTER!

YumYum, you perplex me ------- uh...OH NO: ICK! OOOOH: that NASTY!
MuAh-HA-HA! WE GOT MOM, WE GOT MOM,
lil Cal, we got her for trimming yer nails; got her good, too!
YumYum, she gettin' us back...i just heard her coming down the hall with our newly laundered cuddle cups that didn't catch on fire in the dryer because they are still full of hay and shavings...and she was singing, "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina" -in high soprano!

WTF?

ya...we'z in big trouble now, YumYum, big trouble is US! YumYum? Please don't cry...

I've heard her sing...I remember..."THE OPERA LESSONS"

OMG, no. please say no, YumYum...don't sob like that...

Front door opens...

"I HAD TO LET IT HAPPEN, I HAD TO ...DA-DA-DA, FRESH LAUNDRY
IS HERE, AR-GEN-TeeeeeNAAAaaaaa! Piggies? You know that I NE-VER
left you! I went to WASH YOUR STUFF, to make it clean aGAIN,
i only loved you...will you still love MEeeeee?"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Surprised those lips are pink, considering the recycling going on. ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POO, POMP, and PIP, what's that hangin'on your lip? Kissin' mom with lips of brown, will surely make her flip!

    ReplyDelete