Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, May 16, 2011

JUST GRAZING...

Hi MODS and MODesses,

This is our owlie play rug but mom had to put a little fence around me because Raj and Taj were already racing around the "big play-pen" and they likes to chatter their teeth and lunge at me because i am so gentle and don't even realize i am a guinea pig...i think i is a people...so, just for a few minutes longer, until the Mahal brothers have exhausted themselves playing chase, then mom takes my little fence down and i getz the WHOLE place to myself. See, i still got my "man parts" and the other boyz doesn't; so it makes them mad and they tries to take mine! WHEEEeeeeeK! So, mom gotta protect me AND my "man parts" and i can't play with Coconut, either cuz I could knock her up and that would be dangerous, since girl gp's pelvis bones fuse once they are a few months old if they haven't already had a litter and the vet would have to do a c-section and she would probably not survive, so I doesn't
get to play wid anybody except mom's foot...which, to tell you the truth, ain't as much fun as it looks. I is gonna take my nap now, thank you for understanding.

love,
Calvin the small
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: