Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Turn...

Yesterday, Coconut got the cuddle and EVERDAY Calvin getz the cuddle or YumYum but today is my day and I am going to Wheek and Wheek until mom wraps me up in our colorful fleece blanket and LOVES ME! WITH CARROT TOPS! And if she does a good enough job, i will help her headache go 'way.

My Name Is MacNutPie and I demand RESPECT! (in the form of carrot top cuddles and then a runabout later with Coconut and then a "cage-and-cuddle-cup-clean-up" before a load o'fresh timothy hay lands adjacent to my bed at bedtime.) We ask for so little...we are a simple rodent.

As Captain Picard would say to his ensign: "Make it so."

"MOM! MAKE IT SO!"

"Please use your indoor voice, MacTheNut...please!"

"fine...make. it. so."

"WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK! SqUeeeeeeeeeee! here she com'n to get me!"

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

indoor voice...shhhh....

"What about Ellie the affalump, too?"

"I'll get her right now."

Mom did: And It Was Good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment