Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dum-Dee-Dum-Dum-Dee-Dee-Dum...





Hi Mom, I love you! You don't mind my...oooh, i DO need a nail trim, don't I? just climbing up here...oopsie, didn't mean to scratch ya, mom, HEY! YOU SHAVED YOUR LEGS FINALLY? cool, oh, it for that art thing, huh...don't mind me, just climbing up here to see what you have drawn...oh, not one of your pictures? Of course not, mom, so you won't mind if I just...nom-nom-nom...

{EDITOR: "RAJ MAHAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"}

nothing. OH BLOODY HORK, she got the eyes of an eagle. oh well, at least she shaved her legs!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. If I had your cool weather, mine would never get mowed! BUT I DON'T... AND IT'S HOT, SO LESS CLOTHES MEANS MORE MOWING. I HATE MOWING MY LEGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you would be more upset not being able to have fireworks in Texas.
    they just announced they ain't even gonna plow the mountain road! it cold here...why can't you feel us blowing winter in Texas? we tryin' so hard!

    ReplyDelete