Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Calvin "PepperZ" the TRUTH!


Mom, I would never eat a pepper on your bed because that
would make me poo and then I would eat my poo and
I would never do that on your bed!

YumYum: "Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!"

Calvin: "Be NICE. I am made of glass, you know!"

"Just admit you're eating a pepper in mom's bed
because we all know what comes next!"

Calvin: "Cuddles, lots of cuddles from mom. If I finish
it before she notices! nom-nom-nom-n-ooooommmmmm.
Hi mom, I was just meditating...mmm-n-ommmm (cough)."

"Oh, my little precious, are you all right?
YumYum, what's with the attitude? I'll cuddle you next!"


Ain't gonna wanna be in your bed next...

"What?"

Nothing. G'night, Calvin, mom, Raj - that was a nice flute, by the way,
Taj, I saw you eat it, and nighty-night to you and you, McPies, sleep tight."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment