Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

HOW TO BUILD A FLUTE by Raj Mahal

Wake up from nap...mebbe.


Mebbe don't wake up from nap...just snuggle and build flute in head first.
Yeah, sounds like a plan! Hmmm, not to mention the "Dedication..."
Must absolutely be dedicated to Nashville Ann...O.K. Yeah, that!


O.K. Nap over, let's get to work on our flute! First, collect raw materials.

Second, do what we always does, eat it! Eat it good!

TA-DAAAAAH! Now that we have a flute, I am going to run away because I am too humble
to take all the credit I rightfully deserve for waking up, going back to sleep, waking up AGAIN,
finding raw material in pristine (i.e. unchewed) condition, then fashioning a beautiful musical
instrument to be played later when we gets hungry - I mean, when we feels musical.
Ya, dat my story and I stickin' to it: Musical!

nom-nom-nom...."TAJ! THAT'S NASHVILLE ANN'S FLUTE YOU RODENT!"
TAJ: "I am non-plussed, unimpressed, and shall comsume her flute..."

"MOM! Taj ate my new flute!"

Mom?...stupis migraines!...now i gotta write a note to NashAnn...
a condolence card:
Dear Nashville Ann,
You flute died.
Sorry.
Love, Raj Mahal, BIG fan


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Eating that cardboard again... hope there's no zinc in the glue.

    ReplyDelete