Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My New Tunnel!

Yo, check it out, bro's, this my brand, new tunnel! Soft, warm, cuddly: 
A REAL MAN-CAVE! 


(All photos taken without permission from
www.JensCustomCrafts.com
oopsie, we sorry, forgot to ask first!)


Hey, YOU know I AIN'T GOIN' WID NO GIRLY COLORS, SO I GOT THIS WILD, AWESOME SPIDER-WEB DESIGN ON MY TUNNEL, TO KEEP OUT DA 
RIFF-RAFF,
IF YA KNOW WHO I MEAN...
(THINK: TWO-LEGGED CREATURE)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That should be guaranteed to attract spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to post with Chrome. Love the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee-hee, my very own "man-cave" and
    nobody gonna take away my big-screen
    t.v. for football now that I got
    an iThingy...

    ReplyDelete