Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"As the Key Turns, Episode 2"


My own true love is demanding my bum be freshly done before she will even consider my Magic Carrot proposal...I'm an American cavy, we don't have manners, if we had manners, would we have thrown all that wunnerful tea off the Tea Party Ship in Boston?
Of course not! Methinks cultural and social differences need be moderated...hmmm, who to do it? Who? Who? Must think.Ommmmmmmmm....
(At least for now, having taken Eeyore's advice, I am hiding so Fairy can't even SEE my bum whilst I ponder.)


She looks pretty happy in hers...hmmm.

We have heard rumors from the Garden Elves of a
Shovel-Man who appears magically in one
of Fairy's videos on YouTube...
Perhaps HE WOULD be able to help,
'im bein' a bloke and all that.

Will you all Join me, please, to the tune of
"Have You Seen the Muffin Man" my version
called "Have You Seen the Shovel Man Who Lives in
A-Pel-Beeeee?"

{Portrait of Fairy in her bath swiped, of course,
without permission}...and the "Shovel Man of Appleby" can be seen using a link from Fairy's blog.
Please Appleal to him on my behalf of my American bum...many gracious thanks!

P.S. yes, mom really IS offline, she let me write this
up real quick now the Clamshell is SHUT again...so please don't let that discourage you.
It shall re-open!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. She said she'd take you if you took a bath, so, take a bath. Be sure to take photos for proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no.
    signed,
    anonYmouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice wet, warm facecloth caressing your cavvi-ness can achieve the goal without immersion into water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMmmmmm.....that really does sound nice, Marifun! Thank you.
    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete