Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Princess Beatrice Intervenes


Raj, darling, it's me, Bea...not Millie Bea, silly, PRINCESS BEA OF Millinery Fame!
Darling, I've seen my share of bad bums, believe me, with these hats, I attract them!
Which places me in a particularly special position to help you get your lady, particularly since she's from This Side of The Pond...Look, let's have tea and cucumber sandwiches
on Friday at 4...say, Harrod's? NOBODY will see us there! Don't give up on Fairy
yet just because of you're an American PiratePig:  Even Fairy Princesses want their mates viral, strong, handsome, charming, lovely in that manly, bad-boy way, we just have to
refine a few details is all, so is it a date then, darling? Shall I see you then?
What? Have Harrots shave the cucumber, don't you care for the skin?
Well, THAT'S OUR FIRST CLUE THEN, NOT CARING FOR THE SKIN.
Until Friday, Ta-Ta, Pip-Pip, off you go now...
(OMG! HOPE THE TABLOIDS DON'T GET WIND OF THIS.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh THAT HAT! If Fairy thought HATS had to be worn at WEDDINGS then I think she would 'run a mile'!

    ReplyDelete