Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE GREAT "HAY TOSS" OF 2011!

Hey, Mac, mom's sick today so we can kinda do whatever we want! How's about I spring you and Coconut from your cage to play with me in our new GuineaElfVillage? She's sleeping? FINE!

"COCONUT PIE, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A HAY TOSSING CONTEST TO BE HELD IN OUR NEW WINTER-SNOW HUT, WE CAN USE IT AS OUR OLYMPIC ARENA! WHAT SAY THEE? OH, WHO CARES! JUST TO IMPRESS MY PRECIOUS FAIRY, I SHALL GO AHEAD AND TOSS THE MINI-HAY BALE AS IF WE WERE PLAYING SCOTTISH GAMES!



ERRRRrrrrr....MMMMMmmmmRRRRRrrrr......

                                "UMPH!"

Quite impressive, even if I say so myself...
wonder what my Fairy thinks???

MOM! I can't watch! Flying HAY? What's next? Birds with wings?


EXCUSE YOU, YUM-YUM, BUT DID YOU JUST CHALLENGE ME?


Because, if you think that just because I'm a girl, you can win...

Check out my Righteous DEW LAP! HA!

Calvin: "how come when mom sees her own dew lap in the mirror we hear - "

All in Unison: "CALVIN! Shhhhhhhh! Don't wake her up!"
(That was close!)



"Oh my, then, I'll just hide and be quiet...I can't watch and - besides - mom fell asleep with her hand under my dew lap..."

Calvin the Small, I feel your pain. But I have to look and cheer on CoconutPie for she will be returning to our Cozy Happy Home in good spirits if she wins. And you have NO idea what it's like around here when she gets hormonal and -

Herd in UNISON: "SSSSSHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!
Has living with mom taught you nothing?"


Since I won, Dear Fairy, may I be your Great American Hero?


Who said you won, YumYum? I'm just getting stretched out!

Maybe Calvin's right, and I shouldn't look, either...this could get -?

MMMMMMMMMMMRUMPHhhhhhhhhh!


I LOOKED, I LOOKED! NOW MY FACE IS STUCK!
BUT WE HAVE A WINNER...
BUT MY FACE IS STUCK.

Actually, that photograph resembled YumYum tossing hay more than Coconut pie. Why? Because mom wasn't well enough to hold the camera steady for the competition, then she couldn't find another photo of Coconut tossing her mini hay bale,
so - in the end - it was mom who cheated!

With her dew lap rocking to-and-fro.

You did not see that,
We were never here,
We deny any knowledge of dew-lappage
and will continue to deny any and all allegations of
speaking to the Press of mom's dew-lappages.
Unless we have a dew-lap-in-Judgement.
In which case we...SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

thank you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fairy has asked ME to post a comment, Yum Yum, she is too scarred to visit your Blog what with all those scary, growly mouths - those TEETH, they are so big . . . and noses, what a LOT of noses! She has taken to her bed to dream of . . . well, NOT YOU! Although she was muttering something about you being 'not bad, for a boy'. Don't build your hopes up, that girl has her head screwed on!

    ReplyDelete