Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

YUM-YUM CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Before you read YumYum's pathetic attempt to impress his new-found soul-mate from Across the Pond, let me, CocoNutPie, FOR THE RECORD, demonstrate the "HAY TOSS" that stunned the world! WHY?

YumYum pretended mom lost this photograph.
Pathetic. No wonder he's been a bachelor so long! Well, remember the "Thrilla in Manila?" (Yes, we were saddened by the recent passing of Smokin' Joe Frazier...though Ali showing up for his funeral demonstrated a depth of compassion often hidden behind the raw, brutality of boxing...but, I digress.) No, I don't! This here girl about to demonstrate RIGHTEOUS mini-hay-bale tossing!
YES!
THIS IS REALLY ME IN OUR NEW GuineaElfVillage Coliseum SHAKE-N-IT!
What you are about to read...just propaganda from a love-sick boy whose heart cannot bear separation from his precious Fairy...perhaps even I can show some compassion for that...just pretend you didn't see the truth, declare him the winner, and let him be macho. Something tells me his darling Fairy is
way too refined to be impressed. I already consider her as close to me as my sister-in-law...awwww. Fairy, I can be sweet and lovable, when not competing.
Love You, Fairy, so just pretend YumYum won...and love him just the way he is.
Truth is, we all love YOU!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Do either of you have a headache from tossing hay bales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get out MY bed to reply to your post, Yum Yum. You are right! I am NOT impressed, not even a bit pressed even. I think a certain Mariella could be more to your taste - a nice, strapping lass who likes a spot of hay tossing when the mood takes her.
    Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to sign my comment, it was from ME - Fairy x Look, I did it right this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Fairy,

    While your Mariella would certainly be warmly welcomed here, we already have
    CocoNutPie to boss us around and are looking for a kinder, gentler hay-tosser. One with a fondness for the timothy hay with flowers on the tops, that's the part we like best and if that grapeseed tree is giving you "the winds" we would love you to try some of our timothy flowers...although truly nothing beats a good tummy rub from mum and dad!

    ReplyDelete