Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Mr. MacNutPie

Who's a happy pig? I a happy pig! Finally, CoconutPie gonna get her custom "hut" and she gonna quit stealing my cuddle cup big enough even for the Mighty Mac, that's right, y'all, I is the Mighty-Mac: just look at me! Am I beautiful or what? Happy, content, so full even left a morsel for a lil'snack later while I just chillax and feel the happiness that comes from being ME! And no more losing my cuddle cup to that little flirt who takes what she wants, just makes sure nobody sees her, so her reputation as a "kind, gentlePiggie" remains intact.

Mom seen her, though! That why she got Coco her own NutHut! Yeah, the "NutHut" gonna be a load o'worry off me...and my dear Coco gonna love it!

It cold, wet, dark, grey, and gloomy outside but in here, THE MAC RULES! We is all happy pigs now!

SQUEEEEEEEE, HAPPY ME!

love,
The Mac
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment