Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

OH FAIRY!


Dear Readers,
As you know, I have been unsuccessfully wooing Millie Bea for quite some time now even as Coconut warned me "She's in it for your new, fleecy tunnel, YumYum, not you!"

NO WAY?!
way.

Yet, a resiliant pig am I, and grateful because we have found
The One,
our Fairy, precious Fairy! Though born deaf and blind to the world,
she brightens all with Fairy Dust, such a magical lass is she!

When mom is less befuddled, we shall post more about our new friend, but until then, please take a glimpse into the world of an extraordinary little girl at her own blog!
(also listed at right on "Blogs We Follow")
at fairymagic.me

We promise to share more about precious Fairy
for she has stolen all our hearts...but mine especially!
Meanwhile, Fairy, please enjoy the next post as it
was created for you by somebody we never met.

Love,
YumYum
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Deaf and blind? You could sneak up on her and woo her with your verbiage and she wouldn't even hear you. Hmmmm... that could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, for it to be so easy, for she has a very protective Dad and perhaps he knows too much about me already but she was banished to her room upon his hearing of my love for her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Lothario reputation has preceded you. Smart Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even met Calista, much less
    betray her...oh the woe upon me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Fairy! You little minx, escaping and turning up on someone else's Blog! I wouldn't want to be in YOUR paws when your Dad finds out :o

    ReplyDelete