Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW YOUR DAD, FAIRY


When you visit Fairy's Blog, you will receive
a glimpse of my WORLD TO COME!

Just, please, don't tell her dad!
My infamous reputation precedes me...
even Across the Pond,
where they are not quite so accustomed
to Pirates as Robin Hood.

Would someone please construct a Robin Hood
costume for me before Thanksgiving?

Or an elf suit?

Or just a run o'the mill disguise of any kind?

Many gracious thanks!
(an elf hat would be jaunty, if it included a Zorro mask!)

Please do not mistake my ruminations for desperation.
The heart wants what the heart wants...
And check out her...uh, place she sleeps in: roomy, eh?
Shhhhhhhhhhh!

{This beautiful photograph was taken by Fairy's mum or dad. All credit to them! And now to ask permission to use it!}
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment