Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, January 2, 2012

OH MY WHAT A NEW YEAR'S DAY!

Hey Everybody, it's me, Calvin the small...and tomorrow mom wants to start off our New Year by taking me to the vet because the past few days I seem to have trouble chewing...they might take a Dremel and trim my teeth or something
and I got scared and hid in the back of my cage because I really, really don't want to go. And now I may not have to! Mom had what we are supposed to call a "minor cardiac event" but what really happened is -

"Calvin dear, you wouldn't happen to be on the laptop would you, Sweetheart? I need me some snuggles..."

"O.K. MOM! RIGHT AWAY!"

Well, after the ambulance and the hospital and she didn't want to spend the night cuz she wanted to come home and feed us and be with us so now SHE HAS to go to the cardiologist first thing and can't even have COFFEE first, so I think I got saved from the Dremel tool by mom's swell heart. Thanks, mom's heart, cuz I was really scared. Although it really is hard to eat so I know I gonna end up there soon...real soon probably...what mom thinks she got is just she got something
called Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome and if that all it is then the surgery is quick and easy they just shove a laser up in there and electrocute a fifth electrical pathway, see, that's it, right, that's it...so that's probably what they gonna do
but maybe I gotta go to the vet first but anyway, we'll see.

We aren't certain, but feel that it is definitely POSSIBLE that the sun came out today. We will know more tomorrow.

Love you all and keep rooting for my teeth, please, because I get squirmy around Dremels and I don't have real bones so I really am scared. Mom will be fine, it was just her way of Drama, Drama, Drama...but really funny cuz her friend
Connie sent her a knit owlie pullover hat with owlie ears and she wore it in the ambulance cuz the nitroglycerin didn't blow anything up BUT it did give her a headache after she just got over having one for a WEEK so she pulled her owlie hat down over her face and everybody thought she was funny but she didn't care...she loves her owlie hat! Thank you, Aunt Connie!

And to all our precious friends who have sent us so many love-filled emails for a Happy New Year because of The Headache we haven't opened them yet but mom was SOOOOOooooo happy to see all your names in her INbox cuz we has a real
big feeling she ain't going OUT anytime soon!

Love you all...please Have a Wonderful New Year because you mean the
world to every one of us, especially me,
Calvin the getting smaller, cuz i can't chew...why? seriously...why?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. You keep me posted and I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks! They really cracked up with the hat...do you ever sleep?!
    And Happy New Year, Ms. A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You be scaring me momma! You must take care- we need you still! We lurves you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i be scaring m'self, marifun! lol! calvin not doing so good and cardio closed so he going in...bless his heart he could not even chew a cucumber I had
    removed the skin off and he's losing weight, so off to get nitro, COFFEE! (YEAH!) AND GET HIM TO THE VET! lurves you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Calvin, your Mum . . . we want to send her the biggest cart load of Fairy-Magic we possibly can and we are thinking of her and everything, and sending LOVE. To YOU too and please don't be worried about getting your teethies seen to, I have mine done all the time and you just need to close your eyes and think of something nice like a bowl full of special salad because THAT is what you get AFTER you have been brave.
    But MOST OF ALL we send our LOVE. Fairy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairy, we needs your Love. Speshully Calvin the small...

    ReplyDelete