Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

LJ, OFFICAL MASCOT OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS!


It's hard being a mascot when you're a MINI-DACHSHUND
but I'm not just ANY MINI-DACHSHUND!!!!!
I am L.J. and with my mom, ConnieEEEEEEEEEEEE, she gonna feed me BIG TREATS
after game while we watch:
"ESPN: WHAT THE *** THE PATRIOTS DID WRONG" Analysis!
Actually, might not be so hard to figure out what they did wrong, considering
Tom Brady thinks it "The Stupor Bowel." Oh, Tom makes me laugh so much!

{Photo courtesy of Connieeeeeeeeeee, NY Giants cheerleader}
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I don't like football, however... I do love dogs and ConniEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopsie....LJ is a mini dachshund....
    but that is ok...Aunt Chana....we wont tell him you called him a
    chihuahua.....
    otherwise..he will give you that high squeeking bark of his....
    and YOU know what that sounds like!!!!

    Love you too Ms A!!!!

    ReplyDelete