Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MY NEW CAGE ARRIVED!

 
TODAY my new Big Cage arrived and mom went
to pick it up but the UPS place doesn't open till 2,
so she'll go back tomorrow and then we'll all live
together again, I just know we will.  See, I can even stay with YumYum for a coupla minutes...until I start squirtin' the stinky all over his cage then his teeth start chattering...then tonight I gotta go Runabout with Bhindi but he chased me too and there was lunging and...


TOMORROW I GET MY NEW CAGE!
Mom says I got weird, wild whiskers growing
all crazy outta one side of my face like she never
seen and nothing growin' outta the other and it makes me super-special so my cage gonna be
adjacent to everybody and all our hay and
pellet bowls and water bottles and pigloos
gonna be adjacent so gonna be like "together"
with nose rubbing, too, just with bars to protect me
from their reaction to "the stinky."
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
(so far, my man-part growin' big enough
for its own hot-dog bun but no weiner-bits?!
What gives?)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. a NEW CAGE ... tralalala ...
    a new cage tralalala ....
    space for you ....
    a new cage for you .....
    all together now .....
    a new cage for you ... tralalala.
    I'm glad to know you're happy !!!
    what a wonderful meeri-world ... :-)

    ReplyDelete