Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Monday, March 5, 2012

WHO'S GROWING UP?

Mom can't remember whether or not she's posted
this splendiferous portrait of me as a young boy,
for you can see that while I sport my bright orange
carrot, my sleek profile is definitely rounding out,
as it were. 'Twas once a time when the "rounding
out of me" scared the pig-poo outta mom, until
she began to notice that my fish was growin' some
wee chips in the basket, so she's taken a deep breath
since Bhindi's been on me like a humpy-back camel!
We sure have fun teasing mom...good night, sleep tight,
 it might snow tomorrow:  PANCAKES! SQUEEE!
LOVE YOU,
vinny-guinea 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Such a handsome GP!! How fast do they grow? *G*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish and Chips, Frank and Beans- your mom's metaphors can make a person 'hungry'for man-bit news! Mom is 'decending' into the hormonal pools for blogging. I bet she'll be talking about your BLUE BERRIES next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMMMMMMmmmmm....Blueberries......mmmmmm......

      Delete