Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DOMMY-DOM WOULD LIKE A WORD

Dear Mom,

Every one of the Pigolletos, including Count DracuPig, enjoys receiving comments on their blog. But, being a boy myself,
I don't think Count DracuPig is going to behave once he realizes he has an audience. He will only escalate his behaviour
to earn his reputation as what his mom accidently called him in her outside voice. Which I will not repeat.

Remember the shirt you gave his mom that she wears everyday, and I quote:

"VAMPIRE PENGUINS?
ZOMBIE GUINEA PIGS?

We're done for...done for."

Well? You better get us up there STAT before the Gleeks are "done for" 'cause it sounds like they're getting there fast!

Yours Truly,

Sir Dominic,
because I CARE!

oh dear, we're done for...done for...Can WE GO FOR A WALK NOW?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey, who let you on the computer Dominic?? I thought you were under the fleece blanket in your bed. I guess you are right about acknowledging the fact that Yum Yum, aka CountDracuPig, can be a holy terror. In his comment below (that is in response to my plea for better behavior) he says right out that he will do whatever is necessary to live up to the reputation of what his Mom called him in her "outside voice". I shouldn't have let that one out of the bag! Live and learn I guess. Hopefully Yum Yum's Mom will live through the experience of what is to come.

    In your mind we may be "done for" but I don't think we are anywhere near that point....and NO, we CANNOT go for a walk now. It's nearly 3:00 in the morning and we all know that you are not much of a protector (your 18 lbs. just doesn't impress many menacing folks out there). Plus you are a bit of a weather wimp and it is cold and raining a little bit. Also, it is way past our bed times so I must sign off.

    DommyDomsMom definitely OUT!

    ReplyDelete