Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

RAJ'S "MINI-ME" CRASHES SUPERBOWL TAILGATE PARTY!

We've been getting the place ready...
GO GIANTS! GO LITTLE PIG!

Super-Bowl just over a WHEEK! away...
AND MOM BROKE THE COMPUTER SO WE ARE KEEPING HER IN BED...WAS LUCKY TO GET IN THIS POST OF...
MINI-ME!!!! (Who conveniently fits quite
nicely in the palm of her hand, snuggles her to sleep, puts his front feet on top of her hand to sniff the wind, and lets her pet him until they are both so calm you can here a Baby-Wheek snoring.)
YOU DID NOT SEE THIS. GOOD NIGHT.
(his name is VinnyGuinea but you didn't see that either, or the part about him looking like me, following me everywhere, imitating everything I do, playing hide and seek, popcorning, and scooting like a streak of lightning through our tunnels whilst we nap: he driving Taj crazy wanting to cuddle with the famous Cover Boy...ALL THE TIME! (hee-hee, got ya Taj, got ya GOOD, DIDN'T I?)
love,
Raj
WE WERE NOT HERE.
YOU DID NOT SEE THIS.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh mu oh my oh my - a mini Raj, a VINNY-GUINEA! I LOVE him already and love the way he calms your mum down. Oh I am just too giddy to know there's a Raj and a half on this planet! Love to you, Raj and your mini-guinea-Vinny xxxxx

    ReplyDelete