Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

VinnyGuinea: The Littlest PiratePigPrankster There Ever Was!

That Taj! Feeling so hot since he been on the cover
of Guinea Pig Magazine...now that Raj had brought it to my attention that Taj is squeezing in on his romance with Fairy, I must take ACTION! And everybody knows that YumYum is NOTHING if not ACTION!
(heh-heh! and mayhem, and trickery...)
PIRATE PIG EXTRAORDINAIRE, THAT'S ME! 
Action, Chaos, Frightful pranks on uppity herdmates...all with love, mind you, 
all with - mu-AH-ha-HAAAAAH: love! (honest)



Er...what's this in my food bowl? Anybody?
Hello? Uh, it's moving...my food bowl's moving and...


I am not happy!
My Breakfast is ALIVE! WHEEK-WHEEK!
HELP! 




I know my assignment is important...just too small to remember exactly what...I...am supposed to do...
Right-O! To blend into the camoflage of Taj's sleeping tunnel so he never suspects I am here.
Can you see me? No? Perfect! It's easy when you're a wee scamp like me, colored with soft, velvety fur like my Best Friend Raj who looks just like me...I AM SO HAPpy....shhhhh.......can't see me, right? Right? Can't see me, right? Right? This is lonely, though. I need my Raj. Baby-Vinny-Guinea lonely...
Although that was so much fun eating and playing in Taj's food bowl.
Hope my next assignment is even better! I like it here very, very, very much! 
(Cuz these is some CrAzY *** PigZ!) You didn't hear that. You don't even
see me. Crazy *** PigZ, hee-hee...



Raj takes me, VinnyGuinea, to the herd Chief, Commander of our Pirate Ship "MAYHEM" to receive my first real orders, so Raj comes along since 
I am his Mini-Raj and this was His and YumYum's Idea to begin with...we convene a "Joint Session of NONSENSE" guaranteed not to serve EVEN ONE
of our constituents. SQUEEEEE! I so love politics!



WHAT HAPPENED? One minute all fame and
fortune and even - kinda - had Fairy's attention.
Now things are different & I don't understand.
Something keep'n me awake at night, racing through my tunnel here, hoppin' & poppin' with glee
as I try getting my beauty sleep... And what on EARTH is that thing I found this morning moving about, munching & crunching in my breakfast FOOD BOWL!? Holy Owl-Hork!

i miss fame.
fleeting, fickle, fame.


(Raj, YumYum, & VinnyGuinea giggle together...
Quietly. Very, very quietly.)


p.s. TO SEE PICTURES FULL SIZE SIMPLY CLICK ONE! VINNY IS TOO CUTE TO BE LEGAL! (as if any of us are legal...hee-hee)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh How Sweet!! GPs amaze moi ! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bobbly-piggies that fit IN the food bowl - watch out WE don't come a'pig-napping! Vinny-Guinea really is the most beautiful little piggy ever :)

    ReplyDelete