Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

AT LEAST WE AIN'T MOM...TAKE 2

 
YumYum, I miss you!


I haz an IDEA!


 
Climb over my cage into YumYum's cage...

 
Can't be that hard for such a smart boy like me...

 
Just kinda sidle up to the top of my hay bin
which I usually do from the side so why I doin'
it from the front, that not sidling? Think, lil'Vinny,
THINK~THINK~THINK like a big boy...

 
O.K. I haz the answer.
O.K. I doesn't haz the answer.


 
YumYum, I miss you, remember me? Vinny,
your old pal and how we shared one sleeping
sack together and kept each other warm and
played? Remember me? I miss you...

 
Hi YumYum, Bhindi here, wanna share breakfast?
No?
Well, O.K. I can be philosophical:
At least we ain't MOM "gettin' ready" 
for First Friday Art Walk!
HOLY OWL HORK, YUM-YUM,
she in trubble now!
"NICE STUDIO, MA!"
(all da piggiez laughin' and laughin' and rollin'
over on their sides kickin' their wee liddle feet
out wid da giggleZ!)



 
"I AM ORGANIZEDD!!DD!!
Was that a goat?
Who ate my reading glasses?
See where that ORANGE
ARROW is on the next shot?
Yeah, you know what I's talkin'
about. Who ate that last card I made?
Seriously, is there a goat in here?
 
oh my.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment