Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

WE ALL MISS YUM-YUM AND GONNA GETZ HIM, TOO!

TODAY IS "GET ORGANIZED AND
FOCUS!" DAY WHICH IS WHY I
JUST DOWNLOADED ALMOST THE
EXACT SAME PHOTOGRAPHS
TWICE WITHOUT REALIZING
IT BECAUSE I WAS HEATING
CANNED BEANS IN THE MICROWAVE,
FEEDING THE PIGGIES,
TRYING NOT TO STEP ON ANYTHING
BREAKABLE WHICH IS EVERYTHING
ON THE FLOOR, TRYING TO STAY
HYDRATED, ORGANIZE THE CARD-
MAKING PROCESS BACKWARDS SINCE
I CAN'T DO IT FORWARDS, KEEP MY SPIRITS
S O A R I N G
AND
LET'S FACE IT...
all you friends love me just the way I am
which means you are perfect friends, the
best kind in the whole world because it's
easy to love the pretty people but you love
the ones with rodents and floors like mine
and blogs like this and kept me going this
winter when I couldn't stop crying, so I'm
not going to erase this in shame I'm going
to leave it here knowing you are all 
accepting, patient, hopefully laughing and
going "Whew! and I thought I had problems!"
and because I love you and so do
YumYum, VinnyGuinea (especially Auntie 
Connie better call him, he is the first obsessive-
compulsive talking piggie I have ever met and 
if he knows she is on the phone goes to it and
actually starts telling her all his problems: TRUE!)
AND BEAUTIFUL BHINDI!
as we say in India, 
LOVE INFINITE.


YumYum: "Mom, we ain't in India..."
Bhindi: "Shhhhh.....just shhhhh...."




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I just want to be there and give that Vinny a cuddle :)

    ReplyDelete