Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I Like To Do With Big Bhindi!

( 
See, when a new piggie enters your space
(ha-ha, i said "space" BRILLIANT!
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT I AM!)
the new piggie has to learn real quick
who's boss! So, even though Bhindi is
waaaaaay bigger than me, it was incumbent
upon me to ensure he recognized that he was
entering my own private space (WAH! did 
it again, said "space" TWICE! i can't get
over myself sometimes like now) so that is
when I had to be Very Brave and Rumblestrut
and then mount Big Bhindi to let him know
who was the boss! Well, he was too big to actually
hump (like the rules say) and I am too small to
actually hump (like the rules say) because I kept
sliding off his big fat rear end and all the bells
and whistles, if ya get my drift, so I had to actually
climb on top of him and ride him just like THIS!
Mom never got a picture and told me not to, that I could hurt him, so here is the closest pitcher I could
find to show you what I mean.
It was fun while it lasted. Now I behave and
Bhindi is very respectful despite his enormous
bells and whistles. Just a mellow fellow who
loves me. And I lurves him right back!
love,
Peter-Peanut


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment