Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

NOT HIDING! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?



Sometimes a guy needs to catch a break, especially
when he becomes famous (i.e. "the MacNutPie Collection" featured
in Guinea Pig Magazine!)
Actually...it's not that...I enjoy my new-found fame!
It's Coconut. She wants new-found fame and wants mine.
She's been chasing me around,
trying to steal it like she does all the food I get...
like the lettuce,
the carrots,
the kale,
the (peeled) apples,
the (cut in half) sweet grapes,
the colorful bell peppers,
the carrot-tops,
and even a sweet fresh in-season, locally grown blueberry
(cut in half, of course) which is as hard for her to steal
as the grape...
She's gone from shy baby rescue pig to...well...
she's a Big Girl now, bossy and big as a heifer,
and sometimes a guy just needs a moment of solitude.
With a grape.
Cut in half.
We can hardly wait until the sweet satsumas come into season!
I will have to eat mine here...but I'm worth it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. As long as it's only the sweet satsumas in season, go for it!

    ReplyDelete