Panda's First Smile

Panda's First Smile
PandaPig's First Smile!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

FOR OUR FRIEND, CONNIE with E...



We found out that today, November 19th, marks
the One Year passing of Shorts who journeyed to
the Rainbow Bridge where he eagerly awaits his
mom and all his friends.

Connie, we love you and we love Shorts and
this is as close to a cyber-hug we we can get...
And we know all of your friends, MOD and non-MOD
(we don't discriminate here) are sending you both
lots of love and more cyber-hugs, knowing we will
all see Shorts when we get to the Rainbow Bridge
where those who we miss so dearly will be with him to greet US!

TONIGHT, NOVEMBER 19, 2011, IS A SPECIAL MEMORIAL FOR YOU AND SHORTS, ALL
THE WHIMSICAL THINGS HE DID TO MAKE
YOU LAUGH, AND THE MEMORIES YOU
BOTH CREATED TOGETHER.

WE LOVE YOU.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post ChanaElfPie..
    Damn....I made it all day without crying till now!!!
    He is truly missed...
    and I was blessed to have had him for 14 wonderful years...
    Thank you my friend for thinking about me and my boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing that lovely face. Hugs to ConniEEEE and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get speechless at times like this, knowing there is nothing I can say, to stop the pain. Much love Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the kind words...

    Much love to all my Mod Family....

    ReplyDelete